Ethiopian Sidamo is consistently rated one of the best coffees in the world. It begins with fruity, slightly citrus aromas and delves into full floral tones with hints of nuts and a smooth, clean finish.
Ethiopia's high elevations qualify the Sidamo as Strictly High Grown (SHG) / Strictly Hard Bean (SHB). Coffees grown at these higher elevations grow slower, allowing more nutrients to be delivered to the coffee bean and really developing a nice flavor.
- Altitude: 1600-1900 meters above sea level
- Harvest: October - December
- Processing: Fully Washed, Dried on beds
- Aroma: Floral, citrus, cocoa
- Flavor: Lemon, Cane Sugar
- Body: Soft and Smooth, tea-like
- Acidity: Winey
Price is for 1 lb (16 oz/454 grams) of whole bean coffee. Ground coffee goes stale quickly so we don’t bother offering it. Our coffee is carefully roasted and bagged to order. Please allow time for custom roasting.